How can I build sexual tension with my girlfriend by text thru the day?

Noticias Dieta Keto Reply octubre 18, 2023

Here are some tips on how to build sexual tension with your girlfriend by text throughout the day:

  • Start with a flirty greeting. This could be something simple like "Good morning, sexy" or "Hey babe, can't wait to see you tonight."
  • Send her compliments throughout the day. Tell her how beautiful she looks, how much you love her smile, or how amazing she is in bed.
  • Tease her in a playful way. This could be something like "I'm thinking about what you're wearing right now" or "I can't wait to kiss you off later."
  • Use suggestive language. Talk about what you want to do to her later, or what she does to you that makes you crazy.
  • Send her photos and videos. This could be something sexy, like a lingerie photo, or something playful, like a video of you dancing.
  • Keep the conversation going. Don't just send her one flirty text and then disappear. Keep the conversation going throughout the day, and let her know that you're thinking about her.

Here are some examples of texts you can send to build sexual tension with your girlfriend:

  • "I'm just sitting here at work, thinking about what I want to do to you tonight."
  • "I saw this dress today and it made me think of you. I imagine you wearing it and looking absolutely stunning."
  • "I'm taking a shower right now, and I can't stop thinking about your hands on my body."
  • "I'm so excited to see you tonight. I'm going to make you scream with pleasure."
  • "I'm sending you a video of me dancing. Just imagine it's for you."

It's important to gauge your girlfriend's reaction to your texts and adjust your approach accordingly. If she's responding positively, keep it up! But if she seems uncomfortable or disinterested, back off a little.

The most important thing is to have fun and to be yourself. If you're genuine and enjoying yourself, she will too.

Publicar un comentario

Buscar

Noticias